No App Needed!
SAVE IT ON APPLE
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
SAVE IT ON ANDROID
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut, then Chrome will add it to your home screen.